How To Instal ?
Installation instructions can be found here:
Looking to kill a little extra time waiting in an airport for your next flight? Then this quick and easy to use guide is just for you. In it, we will show you how you can install games for your Blackberry device using the Blackberry Desktop Manager. In addition, I will provide a couple of links where you can go and download free games for your Blackberry device!
(If you do not have the most current version of the Desktop Manager, you can go here to install it: How to Install Blackberry Desktop Software with Media Manager)
Looking for free games? In order to install games on your Blackberry via the Desktop Manager, the games themselves must be in the ALX or ALI (Application Loader) formats. A couple of locations where you can find these games include Here you can download free Disco Bowling and Midnight Pool for your Blackberry device.
Once you have downloaded and unzipped the files, here are the steps that you need to do to load the software.
1. Make sure that the Blackberry Desktop Manager is up and running, then connect your RIM Blackberry device via the USB cable or Bluetooth.
2. Click on the Application Loader region of the Blackberry Desktop Manager in order to start the installation of the game to your Blackberry device.
3. Enter your password (if you have one setup in order to authorize the Application Loader to connect to your Blackberry device.
4. From the Desktop Application Selection screen which shows the currently installed software, click on the add button in order to install Disco Bowling, which is the game being installed via this guide.
5. Now located the Bowling.alx file on your computer where you unzipped the files to for installation via your Desktop Manager. Click on open to complete.
6. The Desktop Manager software will confirm the game Disco Bowling which will be installed on your Blackberry device. Click on Finish to install the free game.
7. Once the installation is complete, you will be given a message confirming the successful installation. In some cases, you Blackberry device may reboot itself to complete the installation. This usually only happens when you uninstall software, but I have seen cases where it happens during the actual installation. Click on close to complete.
Once your device reboots (if applicable), then the new icon for the game will show on your handheld RIM Blackberry device. Now you can play this Disco Bowling or any other games that you find!
This installation software is compatible with the following Blackberry :
Blackberry 8320 Curve
Blackberry 8310 Curve
Blackberry 8300 Curve
Blackberry 8130 Pearl
Blackberry 8120 Pearl
Blackberry 8110 Pearl
Blackberry 8100 Pearl